About

"The evolving Francophile..."

My husband Jack has always wanted to live in Paris and learn French. I thought it would be good for him to achieve his life time dream. Hence, we moved to Paris in 2008. My first year was difficult. I started "missives" to relieve some stress and chronicle my life so friends back in the US could read what I am experiencing. I currently write about my food in Paris, which is my passion., travel experiences, and "experiences living in Paris."

It is definitely a challenge to live here, but each year it gets easier, and quite enjoyable, in large part because I value friendships over locale. I have a love/hate relationship with Paris as do most Parisians, mais La vie est belle (but life is good)!

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Happy Summer - Bon été 2016




Comme d'habitue (as usual), I will be spending the summer in the U.S.  I will continue my Paris restaurant reviews when I return in mid-September.

I want to wish all my readers a safe and Happy Summer!

No comments :

Post a Comment